Sunday, February 6, 2011

Things I Hate

In the spirit of Kinsgley, the sassy Youtuber, I have decided to compile my own list of Things I Hate. As Dave Barry says, don't keep your anger bottled up inside, where it only hurts you. Let it out, where it can hurt other people.

I hate it when you try to surprise someone and he doesn’t even bother act surprised.

I hate it when people call me to ask me a question whose answer is sitting in their inbox; they’re just too lazy to check it.

I hate it when people don’t use their turn signals. Why do you think God put it in your car? For decoration?

I hate it when people prefer Dunkin’ Donuts to Krispy Kreme. I’ll grant that Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is pretty good, but only because they need something to wash down that hog slop they call doughnuts.

I hate it when people say they like all kinds of music, because the lack of strong opinions that just means they don’t really care about music.

I hate it when people wear sweats outside the house when they’re not working out or doing yoga. I got dressed today, so should you.

I hate it when outdoorsy people wear compression shorts and Chocos in real life. You like nature! We get it!

I hate it when you go see a movie at the theater and the audience claps while the credits roll. The actors can’t hear you! Let’s all just go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment